Re: [sc-dev] on the nature of server crashes and restarts

Hi Andrew,

It could be a memory allocation problem. Remember that allocating system memory has to be done in a separate thread. You can use preallocated realtime memory instead to keep everything synchronous. Buffer and one of the delay ugens will
give examples of each.

RJK