Re: [sc-dev] request for comments and/or committing : GUI references in standard libraries

hello, i still hope someone can deal with my suggestions?

tested them did not see any problems,
so I would agree to commit them.

thanks, 0.44 looks really good, and having soundfileview is great!

best, adc

in the meantime, the new swingosc 0.44 version is online, so it's more easy to check the methods on both gui kits.

(also you may look into CocoaCompat.sc and extCocoaCompat.sc for stuff that i think would be usefull to put in the regular classes)

thanks for you time. ciao, -sciss-