Re: [sc-dev] Multiple superclasses, same file

SoundFileViewProgressWindow inherits from Object while SCSoundFileView inherits from SCScope, which I think is illegal (it is raising an error at least).

Actually this seems to occur throughout the SC class library, so it must be allowed. The only file I listed with classes inhereting from two different classes (other than Object) is MIDISuite/MIDIRecGUI.sc in Dewdrop. There is something else going on here; is there a cap on the number of classes that can be defined? It seems to be maxing out at 5680. I've attached the class file I've been using; you should see the same errors with it installed.

Any help is appreciated,
Ryan