[sc-dev] Multiple superclasses, same file

I recently added a LOT of classes to my class library and I've ran into some order of compilation problems. I am seeing a handful of errors like:
ERROR: Cannot find superclass 'HJHObjectGui' for class 'MIDIRecGUI'
ERROR: Cannot find superclass 'ObjectGui' for class 'PeakMonitorGui'
ERROR: Cannot find superclass 'SCScope' for class 'SCSoundFileView'

The files where these classes are defined contain other classes with different super classes. In 2003 there was a thread that discussed this (included below), and the conclusion was that you needed to break the classes out into multiple files. Is this still the case? If so, the following files need to be changed:
	-SCSoundFileView.sc in the main distribution
-MIDISuite/MIDIRecGUI.sc, PeakMonitor/PeakMonitor.sc and MIDISuite/ SeqBuilder.sc in James's dewdrop lib
	-View/SCFreqScope.sc in Lance Putnam's library

And probably others that I don't have installed. Is it possible to lift this restriction? At the least we should clearly document it...

Best,
Ryan

that's the same problem yes.
its annoying because it means you can't put a class and its gui class
onto the same file.
I did just add the gui class ModelImplementsGuiBody which is now used
for several light weight
gui classes.  then the model can simple implement guiBody and there is
no need for a separate
gui class. if your gui class needs its own variables and more than one
method, you can graduate
it to a normal gui class.

it doesn't ever matter what directory it is in, so no fears.
james, is it the dual number / coarse-fine gui you were mentioning ?