Re: [sc-dev] request for comments and/or committing : GUI references in standard libraries

p.s. attached are the updated but not yet released class files required to test the new methods with SwingOSC. For example, you should be able to switch:

	GUI.cocoa;
	{ SinOsc.ar( 441 )}.plot;
	GUI.swing;
	{ SinOsc.ar( 441 )}.plot;

etc. Note that JSCSoundFileView obviously doesn't work as the java class is not yet in v0.43. everything else should work.

ciao, -sciss-