Re: [sc-dev] Dependencies in Quarks? (could Rohan's dot be set up as a Quark?)

hey,

personally i am not a friend of automatically downloading apps from an unsure destination... but perhaps we could add a key 'ext_dependency' and a notifier in the post window that this software has to be installed in order to behave properly...

2c
till