Re: Re: [sc-dev] Re: [off-list] Extension libraries

Thanks Josh - I have access to both types of Mac so I can do my own UBs.

Dan

2006/11/21, Joshua Parmenter <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Great... I'll ask Blackrain how to add other developers.

Are you already building your plugins Universal? If not, please let
me know where I can grab the recent source and I'll throw it into the
UB SCode file.

Josh

On Nov 20, 2006, at 12:34 PM, Dan Stowell wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I'd be happy to put my UGens online in this site. Is that the general
> plan? My sf ID is 'danstowell'.
>
> Dan
>

> 2006/11/20, nonprivate <nonprivate@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> hi josh,
>> well done for this, it was really needed.
>> chris.
>>
>> Joshua Parmenter wrote:
>> > Hi all...
>> >
>> > As I mentioned last week, I thought it would be a good idea to
>> have a
>> > single place where UB plugins files can live. Along with
>> blackrain, we
>> > have put together this sourceforge site:
>> >
>> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/sc3-plugins/
>> >
>> > at the downloads portion:
>> >
>> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=182627

> --
> http://www.mcld.co.uk

Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/

"Every composer – at all times and in all cases – gives his own
interpretation of how modern society is structured: whether actively
or passively, consciously or unconsciously, he makes choices in this
regard. He may be conservative or he may subject himself to continual
renewal; or he may strive for a revolutionary, historical or social
palingenesis." - Luigi Nono