Re: [sc-dev] Re: [off-list] Extension libraries

the project has linux build instructions, SConstruct and distro_linux  script.
user can check out the plugins with:

$ svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sc3-plugins sc3-plugins

cheers,

On 11/20/06, blackrain <blackrain.sc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi Dan,

you have been added. will be great to have your plugs too.

cheers,