Re: [sc-dev] Plugins...

The problem is that, the way I learned how to do it from David at Wesleyan, involves combining a PPC and a Intel build at the command line with lipo. So, whoever is building them needs access to a PPC and an Intel machine. I'll do a helpfile, but the first step would have to be get a PPC machine. Step 2, get an Intel machine.

What I haven't done is spent some time looking at the UB projects David built. I know he said it was a pain to get the UB to build for the plug-ins in the first place. I'll see if I can figure it out for the extension libraries.

Josh