[sc-dev] quarks revised

Hey,

I've recently revised the quarks system in a way that it is possible to use an arbitrary svn-repository instead of the global one on sf. This is a really nice feature for people working in a team on class extensions they do not want to share with the community (for now) and for active developement. I use it for all my personal sc extensions now.

So just give it a try (It's functionality is described in the Quarks helpfile, scroll waaay down :-)

Thanx again for Felix and all the others having this great idea!

regards
Till