Re: [sc-dev] Plugins...

it would be really nice in the end to have them available as quarks. This is such a nice system to organise libraries and plugins.

At 19:41 Uhr -0800 14.11.2006, Joshua Parmenter wrote:

To those who are working on plugins, would you mind sending me an e-mail (either privately or to the list?). Basically, I am interested in putting together Universal Binaries of all the extension plugins... there are a number here and there that get released, and, due to limitations, are PPC only. What I think I will do is put together a 'supplementary' XCode project with whoever sends me an e-mail, and see if this can be standardized if possible...

Was it ever figured out if we can store compiled UGen files in quarks? Or, I can post files at realizedsound or (probably better, if blackrain is okay with it) at blackrain's sourceforge download site: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/blackrain-sc3>http://sourceforge.net/projects/blackrain-sc3 .

I'm more then happy to keep updated builds of the UGens going if I can get some help getting it set-up.

.