Re: [sc-dev] Plugins...

Hey Josh,

A helpfile on how to make Universal versions of plugins would also be good! (hint, hint...)

S.

On 15 Nov 2006, at 03:41, Joshua Parmenter wrote:

Hi all...

To those who are working on plugins, would you mind sending me an e-mail (either privately or to the list?). Basically, I am interested in putting together Universal Binaries of all the extension plugins... there are a number here and there that get released, and, due to limitations, are PPC only. What I think I will do is put together a 'supplementary'  XCode project with whoever sends me an e-mail, and see if this can be standardized if possible...

Was it ever figured out if we can store compiled UGen files in quarks? Or, I can post files at realizedsound or (probably better, if blackrain is okay with it) at  blackrain's sourceforge download site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/blackrain-sc3 .

I'm more then happy to keep updated builds of the UGens going if I can get some help getting it set-up.

Joshua D. Parmenter