Re: [sc-dev] fftw

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for the advice. After trying to fix this this morning, I realised that I was trying to port some code which required the building of fftw with a special configure option

./configure --enable-shared --enable-float

(to create the dynamic and float version of fftw, rather than standard fftw)

Which explains why those particular fftwf functions weren't being found in linking before. Now it works!

I won't use the universal framework since I'd eventually like to build distributable plug-ins. Anyway, I can now get on with experimenting,

many thanks,
Nick