Re: [sc-dev] [approve] Function-bund

Well, it's not worth it then to me anyway, as I almost never do that, and thus don't see the point of a shortcut. For cases where you want the bundle back I'd be happy with makeBundle.

I'm just thinking of a quick and easy way of having a number of things happen simultaneously, ASAP, i.e. a bundle equivalent of Function-play.

S.