Re: [sc-dev] Re: calling the stream upon EventStreamPlayer-stop

Hi James,

What are you doing, exactly?

Can you give an example of where using Prout breaks?

If you are defining a pattern that can sequence event patterns, it has to pass the nil
on to its child streams.

If not,  I don't think it should have to test for nil at all.

RJK