[sc-dev] [JITLib] OutputProxy-signalRange

Hey,

since I'm currently dealing with converting signalRanges of special OuputProxies by [exp]range, I want to propose the following addition to OutputProxy:

+ OutputProxy {
	var >signalRange;
	signalRange {
		^(signalRange ?  super.signalRange);
	}

}

this allows to set the signalRange of an outputProxy to \unipolar if needed.

Unfortuntely this does not work:

n = NodeProxy(s)
o = n.kr;
o.signalRange = \unipolar;
o.signalRange
// -> \unipolar
n.kr.signalRange
// -> \bipolar

I think, it's because of kr creates a new OutputProxy every time it is called...
Is there a way to set the signalRange constantly?

...perhaps by adding a signalRange-argument to NodeProxy-[kr, ar]...

 merry xMas and "guten rutsch"

till