Re: [sc-dev] rewire -- audiounits

Jack OS X does work well in OS X, and there is an VST link inside there that works from what I can tell. Not sure about AU.

Could probably patch scsynth into AU Lab, the app that comes with the Developer kit.

Joshua Parmenter
joshp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu
http://homepage.mac.com/joshpar