Re: [sc-dev] rewire -- audiounits

Chris,
you might want to read the thread about au support from 2 years ago ...
< http://www.create.ucsb.edu/pipermail/sc-users/2003-June/004266.html >
regards,

Jan */

On Dec 20, 2005, at 8:42 AM, r r wrote:

well, if the list is into it, i'd like to certainly do
what i can. can anyone point me to a general overview
to the architecture if one exists?  if not, i'll just
start humping through the source . . .

specifically, i'm assuming the server will need to
hook into core audio for audio I/O, and the client
will need to hook for control, like parameters, midi,
and tempo . . .

thanks,

chris deckard

--- Alessandro Fogar <sfogar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris,

if you can please do it !

I think that this would be a great addition...

All the best

Alessandro Fogar