Re: [sc-dev] rewire -- audiounits

well, if the list is into it, i'd like to certainly do
what i can. can anyone point me to a general overview
to the architecture if one exists?  if not, i'll just
start humping through the source . . .

specifically, i'm assuming the server will need to
hook into core audio for audio I/O, and the client
will need to hook for control, like parameters, midi,
and tempo . . .

thanks,

chris deckard