Re: [sc-dev] Symposium options

On 16 Dec 2005, at 20:17, James Harkins wrote:

I think I didn't reply to this... I'm very interested in going. No
preference on dates.
Mmmh, I think me neither...

I would like to attend as well as I am in London during those months anyway. I slightly prefer the July dates, but on the other hand cambridge would be closer for me, so basically no vote for neither....

best
Chris