Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

On 14 Dec 2005, at 19:47, Mario Lang wrote:
I've had a look at the code in the Psycollider directory in CVS
today and was eally wondering how this stuff wants to be built.  I'd
like to experiment with this on Linux, does scons already do it, or
could you maybe write a minimal build script so that we could
experiment with it a bit on systems without MSVwhatever?

Psycollider is just the python script, the crucial thing is to build the PySCLang module for python. The best thing would be to write a setup.py file that would allow for building the module with python's distutils (which should know about platforms etc itself...) but PySCLang also includes the whole lang and is quite a complex build...

There is a Xcode  project for PySCLang, maybe thats a starting point.

greetings
Christopher