Re: [sc-dev] Symposium options

I would prefer the June option... but the other one is ok, too.

Go ahead!

Till

On 14 Dec 2005, at 17:12, Scott Wilson wrote:

Hi all,

We're just trying to decide whether or not to go ahead with this as we'll need to get in funding apps for January.

Could people on the list just indicate if they could or might attend? To remind you the two options being floated at the moment are:

workshops week of June 26-30th, symposium 30 June-2 July, in Cambridge, UK (University of Cambridge music faculty)

workshops week of July 24-28th, symposium 28th-30th, in Birmingham, UK (University of Birmingham music faculty)

Best,

Scott