Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

Christopher Frauenberger <frauenberger@xxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I can reproduce this on a clean machine, but it is somehow a mistery
> to me... It seems that py2exe which produces the exe file from the
> Psycollider.py script has troubles with modules generated by the new
> VC++8 compiler/linker.

I've had a look at the code in the Psycollider directory in CVS
today and was eally wondering how this stuff wants to be built.  I'd
like to experiment with this on Linux, does scons already do it, or
could you maybe write a minimal build script so that we could
experiment with it a bit on systems without MSVwhatever?

--
Thanks,
  Mario