Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

Hi Christopher,

now it works but:

the batch SwingOSC.bat is wrong, now it is:

cd c:\Projekte\SwingOSC\build
java -jar SwingOSC.jar -L -u 57111 -i

and it should be:

cd SwingOSC\build
java -jar SwingOSC.jar -L -u 57111 -i

And the entire SwingOSC folder is missing...

Did not try to change the audio device etc.

All the best

Alessandro Fogar

2005/12/14, Christopher Frauenberger <frauenberger@xxxxxx>:
Hi all,

ok, here we go - 2nd attempt: There is a new package of SC3-Complete
available at http://sonenvir.at/downloads/sc3/sc3-win/

When using the Express Edition of VC++ 2005 the proper runtime
environment must be available on the users machine to be able to
execute Psycollider. I have compiled a Windows installer that does
exactly this, so to install it on a "virgin" machine you need to

0) unpack the package
1) run the vccrt.msi installer (you need all recent servicepacks and
updates for this - MSInstaller 3.1 is needed)
2) start Psycollider.exe

and you should be fine...

I encountered a problem on a Win 2000 machine here where scsynth
crashed while reading all available sound devices.  Please test this
and tell me if it is a general problem with 2000 or just my wierd
test machine setup. XP should be fine.

best
Christopher