Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

Hi all,

ok, here we go - 2nd attempt: There is a new package of SC3-Complete available at http://sonenvir.at/downloads/sc3/sc3-win/

When using the Express Edition of VC++ 2005 the proper runtime environment must be available on the users machine to be able to execute Psycollider. I have compiled a Windows installer that does exactly this, so to install it on a "virgin" machine you need to

0) unpack the package
1) run the vccrt.msi installer (you need all recent servicepacks and updates for this - MSInstaller 3.1 is needed)
2) start Psycollider.exe

and you should be fine...

I encountered a problem on a Win 2000 machine here where scsynth crashed while reading all available sound devices. Please test this and tell me if it is a general problem with 2000 or just my wierd test machine setup. XP should be fine.

best
Christopher