Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

Hi,

I can reproduce this on a clean machine, but it is somehow a mistery to me... It seems that py2exe which produces the exe file from the Psycollider.py script has troubles with modules generated by the new VC++8 compiler/linker. I will investigate this further and will come back to you as soon there is a new package available that solves the problem.

Sorry for this, I should better test packages on several machines before getting them out...

Christopher