Re: [sc-dev] [win32] discard SCSpawn?

On 12 Dec 2005, at 02:29, Ross Bencina wrote:

Sounds fair to me, MFC kind of sucks anyway.

I'll use this as an opportunity to point out that the Qt toolkit is now available under the GPL license on all supported platforms.. so we could actually consider a cross-platform GUI solution.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't both SCUM and SwingOSC already run on all 3 platforms? GUI solutions are multiplying like rabbits. Wouldn't it be best at this point to work on coming up with a common class interface for GUIs regardless of what's under the hood?

2 cents,

S.