Re: [sc-dev] (no subject)

On Wednesday, Dec 29, 2004, at 22:12 US/Eastern, Mark Polishook wrote:

why don't you go ahead and edit some pages in the style you think is
more readable and send them to me and we can compare and go from there
.... thanks in advance for all ideas. something minor I'd like to fix on
any pass through is changing to a style where a message, when described,
say, as .send would instead be written as 'send' (more consistent with
the rest of the docs).

Thanks, will do soon.

I looked thru a couple of jmc's language docs and there isn't much consistency there. Sometimes it's method, sometimes 'method', sometimes 'method', sometimes method (but in the last case it's usually "the method message").

also, I have a very recent japense translation by shigeru kobayashi (of
the tutorial) and that needs to be posted too. perhaps you could assist?
.... due to a recent hd crash, i've lost the line in my bash env that
let's me login as a developer.

I use:

setenv CVS_RSH ssh
setenv CVSROOT your-name-here@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/supercollider

hjh

H. James Harkins /// dewdrop_world
http://www.dewdrop-world.net

"If attacked by a lion, thrust your arm down his throat.
This takes some practice." -- Cyril Connolly