Re: [sc-dev] SC -> c++ interface

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 01:32:42AM -0300, Charlls Quarra wrote:
>  Im playing with a external library (SCUM), I wrote a
> new c++ method in a class (SCUM_SCope) and now i want
> to use it from  SCUMScope.sc, but it says that the
> method in question is "not understood". Im sure im
> changing the same code im running since if i do a
> modification in other calls it gets reflected on my
> session. What i have to do to make the .sc interface
> to see a new c++ method?
>
> I've been looking and it seems it has something to do
> with a thing called PyrPrim, but no idea what to do
> with it or how to use it

have a look at src/SCUM_Prim.cpp, all SCUM primitives are
implemented there. you will also have to write a method in
SCUMScope.sc that calls the primitive you implemented.

depending on what you want to do it might be better to
implement your method as a property/attribute in
SCUM_Scope::setProperty.

hth,
<sk>