Re: [sc-dev] Proposed new Buffer

On 20 Nov 2004, at 21:33, Scott Wilson wrote:

But maybe you're right. I'll take a look at it.

Okay. Attached are versions where *read -read -updateInfo and *fromCollection have action functions. The server just calls a method called queryDone on the Buffer it's looked up. action will be evaluated and passed the Buffer as an arg.

I suppose since we're already sending the query we might as well add the ability to do something when done.

Also tightened up a few details.