Re: [sc-dev] sc3 current binary dist

The new dev tools changed my linker flags so that it required libsndfile.1.dylib. I committed a fix to the project file. Now it should work OK.

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 05:54 PM, Jem Finer wrote:

yeah, I kind of know this BUT even though s.name posts localhost trying to
boot localhost posts RESULT = 5 . . . and does not boot.

I can boot the internal server and use old style command line commands but
the Synth class doesn't work which seems odd . . .

--
--- james mccartney   james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time synthesis programming language for the PowerMac.