Re: [sc-dev] sclang / linux ?

Hi Calvin,

I would really like to know more about your fiddling job. I was trying for some time to get this thing going on my SUSE 7.3 with no satisfying results up to now.

Thanks
	Heiko

CK wrote:
I read:

stefan - where are the current linux sources?

well not exactly current but I got mine from here : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kerstens/
after fiddling a bit with aclocal, libtoolize and the like it
compiled fine with gcc-3.2 on a debian/unstable box (i386) (I' ll try on my linux-ppc box and alpha the other day)
I can run syndefs and listen via the jack output but it would
be so much nicer to write my own synths ;) (no need for a GUI)

regards,