Re: [sc-dev] another version on the SWIKI

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 04:37 PM, Ronald J. Kuivila wrote:

Hi all,

I just put up a new version of my library on the SWIKI as "rk extensions" on the Developing SC page. I have not yet integrated JMcc's PauseRoutine.
Right now, NodeControl,

NodeControl is a prexisting class. check the SynthLib stuff, see if it is
an identical function.  probably not.

ControlEnvironment, Display and ControlValue can
control groups, synths, patterns, etc.  It may
be that this is not such a good idea (perhaps Display  and
ControlEnvironment should always refer to a group).

 Another addition is addEvent, which is used by patterns to schedule
synths on the server.

Please take a look and offer advice.

RJK

Default.init;	// must be done or everything breaks

do it in initClass ?

-felix