Re: [sc-dev] server status window suggestions

On Sunday, November 24, 2002, at 09:03 PM, Ronald J. Kuivila wrote:

Hi Felix,

I update from a teerminal pretty often - I guess I am just looking for a
class list or some kind of read me to see what you are up to...

cvs log -NrHEAD

its a bit verbose, but you can see all the log messages for most recent commits.

For example, it looks like Module has been played with a bit, but I do not
see any class actually using it.

Module is a james thing. i moved it to a separate file because it isn't coupled with Server in any way, and it doesn't look like anything i'm going to be using.
-felix