Re: [sc-dev] server status window suggestions

Hi Felix,

 I update from a teerminal pretty often - I guess I am just looking for a
class list or some kind of read me to see what you are up to...
For example, it looks like Module has been played with a bit, but I do not
see any class actually using it.

By the way, I'll post an update of my stuff to the SWIKI tomorrow. One new
idea is to have a "ClientGroup" class that acts like a ServerGroup but
does not actually create a group on the server.  There are two reasons:
	1. It can be used to group together patterns or other language end
processes
	2. it can  group together ServerNodes running on different
servers.

RJK