Re: [sc-dev] server status window suggestions

would it make sense at all to have a console window (postln's and standard output) attached to a server? I mean if they were somehow the same window, you could associate the output for each one.

furthermore, i cant see any reason to want to be able to restart a synth, only shut it down and create a new one... so could I argue that we didnt need a button at all, and all you should do is create a new server window?

I'm not saying i dislike how it is, just brainstorming..

and what exactly is the reasoning of having an internal server and a localhost server?