Re: [sc-dev] server status window suggestions

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 08:43  PM, stephen poprocki wrote:

Doesn't the HIG say button titles should reflect the action to be done when you click? (red) Start / (yellow) Booting... / (green) Stop makes much more sense to me.

But then you've got the colors reversed. For most people green means Go and red means Stop. That is why I had start = green and stop = red. I still think it should be that way, but Booting should be yellow.

--
--- james mccartney   james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time synthesis programming language for the PowerMac.