[sc-dev] server status window suggestions

I think the "utility window" style is more appropriate for the server status window. It annoys me when I have to click to select the window then click the button.

It would be really nice to have all server statuses in 1 tabbed window.

The new Stopped/Booting.../Running buttons are confusing. Doesn't the HIG say button titles should reflect the action to be done when you click? (red) Start / (yellow) Booting... / (green) Stop makes much more sense to me.