Re: [sc-dev] cvs import

Looks like it was not able to load the plugins.
I am able to build the whole thing from a checked out tree and it all works. So I'm not sure what is happening there.

There is a shell script in each of the plugin targets that copies the .scx file down into server/plugins. If that is not happening, then the server cannot find the plugins when it loads.