[sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] some basic basics

everything is held up until I get a release that can actually be a foundation for further work. I've got everything building in project builder now, it just needs some cleaning up. From then on I expect to work from the cvs. I've incorporated some changes on the cvs now, but
others may need to be recommitted into the new version.
I would like the current version on the cvs to be wiped out by my update, when it happens, since I never wanted that version to be on cvs. (And I mean wiped out, erased, such that it cannot be reverted to.)

after that, examples, documentation, and supporting classes will be a group effort I hope, and I will contribute what I can.

Right now I would say that my mission is to get SC3 on CVS in Project Builder with an open source license, and the mission after that will be to get it to a point equivalent to where SC2 is now with regards to docs and examples.

The timeline is lagging unfortunately because I am busy with work and still unpacking and getting set up here in california in general.