[sc-dev] How to get attachments in the list [Fwd: [Fwd: attachments]]

Dear All,
Here is how to get attachements from the list digest.
Please try it and let me know if it works.

Iannis Zannos
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

If you are receiving your entire digests in this encoded format, you
should go to the sc-dev options page and change your digest type to
"Plain" from "MIME"

If this extract is only a part of a digest which is mostly in plain
text, I would need to see more to tell you how to decode it.

--
Walter Polkosnik
Media Arts and Technology

--- End Message ---