Re: [sc-dev] In and Out

I'm finishing up, hope to have a public version soon.
It now involves PatchCable that handles connections and disconnections.
and not just for Patch.

it has to figure out servers. example: a StreamKr(Prand(..)) drives the Prand pattern (stepped by AppClock) and sets the NodeControl on the server at each step.