Re: [sc-dev] linux

this is really great news. i will immediately stop any work on my mess
and hope that james will release updated sources under gpl soon.

did i understand that correctly: you dont have any synth defs because
theres no "writedeffile" equivalent on linux to produce the *.scsyndef
files?

so, a (commandline) port of sc_lang should be next ..