Re: Re: [sc-dev] do.where_is: [latest code]

thanks 'felix.'  i did start to read the faqs, which were a bit vague as you
stated.  hopefully i'll have more time mid-july and through all of august to
noodle with the code...

'christian'

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:36:29 -0400 felix <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi christian,
>
> I was able to check out from the CVS without registering, not even being
> known at sourceforge. You can find information about the CVS at the
> sourceforge main page. I wouldn't know about the status of the current
> tree there, but it compiles on my machine.

james had said he would give the code another going over before officially
releasing it.
it would be good if you experimented now with the cvs though.
i have a few minor things to check in.
i did commit  one test thing to the client app cvs.

you can check out the source as anonymous, but you can only commit if you
checked it out as a developer.  the copy that you have is tagged as to its
checkout method.
you do not need to be an admin.

developer check outs need to use the :ext: method
the documentation on sourceforge is WRONG and rather vague.
read it anyway.

i will find my notes to help you out 'christian'.
and i will make a postable faq on how this works for us.

http://crucial-systems.com