Re: [sc-dev] do.where_is: [latest code]

Hi christian,

I was able to check out from the CVS without registering, not even being known at sourceforge. You can find information about the CVS at the sourceforge main page. I wouldn't know about the status of the current tree there, but it compiles on my machine.

regards Heiko

christian.hresko wrote:

a few questions:

is the latest code tree at sourceforge?

do i have to be one of the project admins to access the code?

i'm assuming i need to register myself at sourceforge?

pardon the questions... i'm new to sourceforge and CVS. i just need the quick and dirty right now... i'll read all the sourceforge and CVS stuff this weekend.

thanks.