Re: [sc-dev] SC PB proj

On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, at 10:13  AM, christian adam hresko wrote:

my initial guess (which is probably wrong) is that all the symbols that are undefined/missing might be assembly code that james wrote for faster arithmetic operations. i'm guessing he must have used faster integer and float divisions, modulus operations, etc than what's included with the C or C++ libraries. i think the other symbols are relevant to frame pointers for stack frames??? i don't know...

These symbols are referenced in libsndfile.a:

% grep div2i libsndfile.a
Binary file libsndfile.a matches

% grep save_fpr_26 libsndfile.a
Binary file libsndfile.a matches

I don't know what library is supposed to support such symbols. Perhaps they are symbols generated by the mighty "CodeWarrior" as libsndfile.a is a "CodeWarrior" project.

Christopher
sluice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx